Whittlesea Mortgages are currently recruiting for a full time experienced Mortgage Administrator / Paraplanner.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly organised and service-orientated individual with excellent attention to detail to help us develop a small but growing business and support a busy mortgage adviser, recently listed in The Times newspaper by VouchedFor as one of the UKs Top Rated Financial Advisers.
We are proud of the first-class mortgage service provided to our mortgage clients and due to an expanding customer base an excellent mortgage administrator/paraplanner is required to help continue to build upon our success.
You will be a crucial component in developing our systems and processes as we look to grow our business further over the coming years.
We are seeking a driven and professional individual who is looking to work directly with Whole-of-Market Mortgage & Protection Advisers; providing administrative support, client management and research assistance throughout the mortgage and protection planning process.
You will be expected to be an expert or specialist in the functions you are accountable for and keen to continue to develop.
This role offers an attractive salary (initially £18-25k) plus benefits and the potential for significant discretionary bonuses in line with company performance.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Working in partnership with Mortgage & Protection Advisers to ensure a seamless service to clients
- Managing mortgage applications and protection business from submission to completion through effective communication with our clients, lenders and insurers
- Liaising with industry professionals outside Whittlesea Mortgages to ensure a successful business conclusion
- To ensure regulatory and company compliance levels are maintained through compliance checking of client documents and cases
- Inputting and managing data on Customer Relationship Management systems, ensuring client and business records are accurate and updated to be kept up to date through tracking and monitoring of each processing stage
- Timely electronic filing of client correspondence and all other relevant documentation
- Diary management, task management and event scheduling
- General office management responsibilities
- Preliminary product research – mortgages and protection products
- Application preparation – mortgages and protection products
- Essential – Mortgage administration experience
- Essential – Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and associated software
- Essential – Excellent communication skills, in person, by telephone and in written form
- Essential – Highly efficient with the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy and customer service
- Essential- Ability to work independently, develop solutions and solve problems
- Preferred – Good general knowledge of mortgage and financial protection products and legislation
- Preferred – Mortgage-related qualifications such as CII units CF1/R01, CF6, ER1, R05 (or equivalent)
- Preferred – Experience of keying mortgage and financial protection applications
- Preferred – Experience of researching mortgage and financial protection products
Bridgwater office-based (occasional home-working available)
37.5hrs per week Monday to Friday (with flexibility)
Permanent full-time position – either employed or self-employed
If you are looking to be a key contributor in an exciting opportunity, contact us now!
Visit the Whittlesea Mortgages website.
Click on this link for more Taunton jobs