One Step Recruitment are seeking an experienced Care Home Operations Manager.
Our rapidly expanding and hugely successful Care client based in Somerset and Devon are now looking for an experienced Care Home Operations Manager to oversee numerous sites across both counties, on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be incredibly organised; dedicated to their profession; have excellent communication skills, and is a natural leader. You must have extensive and proven experience working within CQC frameworks, and ideally have worked in a multi-site role.
You will be assisted in managing the service by the Registered Managers and Directors across multiple locations, and from their central home in Wellington, Somerset. You will be the Operations Manager for 6 sites in total, but this number will increase. You must be comfortable traveling across the South West, and be able to manage responsibilities across a wide region.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- To communicate across all levels and be driven by exceeding service user experience and care,
- To ensure that all homes meets company and national standards and expectations, and ensure that compliance is regularly updated and adhered to,
- You will be responsible for the day to day running of the homes and contact, and be the onsite CQC advocate across all departments,
- You will take an active role in developing care plans and assessments for service users,
- You will take a crucial role in driving the company forward and will be involved with funding and finances,
- You will participate in the regular supervision of staff and ensure that all staff employed are able to carry out their role effectively, while hosting regular training, team building, assessment and development meetings,
- You will ensure that the home is compliant with care standards regulations and that evidence of such compliance is recorded and available for inspection by CQC and local authorities at all times.
The ideal candidate should display the following skills and experience:
- You will ideally have over 5 years previous experience in a similar position,
- You will have a real passion and caring nature,
- NVQ Level 5 or above ,
- Experience of working within CQC frameworks.
This an brilliant and varied career move for the right candidate, ideal for that candidate looking to progress within the local care sector.
Our client is looking to pay a salary of between £36,000pa – £48,000pa, dependent on experience, and you will receive 28 days holiday and excellent benefits, all of which can be discussed at interview.
For any more information on this role, or to apply, please contact Eleanor Homer at One Step Recruitment on 01823 250025, or apply online.
Visit the One Step Recruitment website
Click on this link for more Taunton jobs