One Step Technical Recruitment are working with a leading Fire Safety and Security company in Bridgwater. We are seeking a Trainee Fire Alarm Service Engineer to join their growing field-based service team.
Our client is a well respected, family owned company, and due to significant growth are looking for a trainee engineer to work in this important customer-facing role.
Our client prides themselves on their exceptional protection and service to Somerset and the wider South West region.
You’ll be supporting both large and small companies – from local council buildings to factories, public utility buildings, hospitals and educational premises – and you’ll be expected to be adaptable to each and every customer while always maintaining a professional and flexible approach to every task.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A full UK Driving License is essential, as significant amounts of travel will be required each week to attend client’s premises each day,
- Previous experience in Electrical / Electronic engineering,
- Electrical/Electronic qualifications,
- Previous use of diagnostic equipment.
- Your salary will be up to £24,000pa, DOE,
- Auto Enrolment Pension,
- Company van once fully trained,
- Company lunch allowance,
- Bonus/commission scheme available,
- Overtime paid at generous rates.
Your core working hours will be 48hrs per week, Monday to Friday (inclusive of travel) and there is a company on-call provision, which you will be expected to look after on a rotating basis once fully trained.
For more information, or to apply for this role, please contact Sam Scriven at One Step Recruitment Taunton, or apply.
Visit the One Step Recruitment website
Click on this link for more Taunton jobs