Due to a fantastic year of business throughout 2018, a requirement for an experienced Planning Assistant with one of our very successful clients has arisen!
This position will be based at the organisation’s head office in Somerset, and will involve assisting alongside the planning of all production activates.
This is a Part-time, Permanent role working Monday to Friday, 6 hours a day. Our client is a leading local pharmaceutical manufacturer and you’ll be working with one of the most established businesses in the region.
Your main responsibilities will consist of:
- Daily planning tasks, reviewing and converting shop order requests, reviewing MRP messages and taking action accordingly. You will be assisting the Production Planner in their day to day tasks.
- You will be undertaking daily stock takes, generating the target count reports, review and resolution of count discrepancies.
- Third party manufacturing, raising and processing purchase orders as instructed, ensuring all supplier materials are in place and organising deliveries.
- Some offside admin will be involved, monitoring stock levels at our offsite warehouse, arranging deliveries and receipting further processing of purchase orders too.
- You will be expected to support the team with any additional duties as well when necessary.
The most suited candidate for this position must have some varied skills, as stated below:
- Proven experience of working with ERP or MRP systems is desired, along with excellent IT skills.
- Good understanding and knowledge of production planning in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Skilled with both numbers and problem-solving.
- Outstanding communication skills and experience of building relationships with colleagues across the business.
If you feel this is the perfect role for you? Wanting a positive fresh start in your career with great potential and opportunities? Then please contact Josh Light now on 01935 424431 or email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Visit the One Step Recruitment website
Click on this link for more Taunton jobs