Wellington Waste Management (Skip Hire) are recruiting.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our office team in Wellington as an Incoming Sales & Customer Service Advisor.
The role can be Part time OR Full time with a competitive salary.
You will answer incoming calls from customers who want to place orders, respond to inquiries, manage complaints, and provide general information.
You will be a member of the primary contact team for consumers interested in the products we offer and will be
responsible for assisting them in completing purchases online and over the phone.
You will also inform customers of the product terms and features and project a professional company image through voice and online interactions.
Incoming Sales & Customer Service Advisor Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails
- Management and resolve customer complaints
- Sell products and place customer orders in the computer system
- Identify and escalate issues to managers
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Research required information using available resources
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Process orders, forms, and application
- Route calls to appropriate resources
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Upsell products and services
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills;
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer service environment
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Data entry and typing skills
- Listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
- Prior experience/knowledge of Sage and or Payroll would be favourable
YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START AT THE BEGINNING OF AUGUST.
If you think this is the job for you please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Wellington Waste website.
Click on this link for more Taunton jobs