The second ever Somerset Moto Fest will take place in September, a free event for everyone with a passion for motors be they four-wheeled or two.
Organised by Somerset County Council’s road safety team, the event will be held on 15th and 16th September at the world-famous Fleet Air Arm Museum in Yeovil.
There will be a host of great motor-based activities for all the family, as well as priceless information about staying safe on the road, including details of all the training that’s available.
The inaugural event last year attracted around 2,000 people, this year’s show is sponsored by IAM RoadSmart, Rowcliffes of Taunton and Bransons Motorcycles.
- Motorcycle slow riding skills
- Hone skills at parallel or bay parking
- Take an assessed ride or drive accompanied by an advanced rider or driver
- Children’s play area
- Food and drinks available at the Swordfish Restaurant
Visitors will also receive a 50% discount on ticket prices to the world famous Fleet Air Arm museum.
Councillor John Woodman, Somerset County Council’s Cabinet Member for Highways, said: “Somerset Moto Fest is a great event with something for all the family to enjoy and you could also come back with information that could help save your life.”
“If you’re looking for a fun day out with plenty to see and do, and all for free, then Moto Fest is for you.”
Other attractions available over the weekend include:
- Try one of the demonstration bikes or cars from the dealers
- See how the emergency services help keep the community safe
- Life-saving demonstrations
- Horse and rider safety guidance from the British Horse Society
- Cycling advice from local bike organisations
- Prize draws
For more information on Somerset Moto Fest visit: HERE
For details on how to get to Somerset Moto Fest and about the Fleet Air Arm Museum visit: www.fleetairarm.com