A referendum on the Trull and Staplehay Neighbourhood Development Plan (TSNDP) Referendum will be held on Thursday 8 June, the same day as the UK Parliamentary General Election.
People are entitled to vote if at the time of the referendum if they meet the eligibility criteria to vote in a local election for the area, and if they live in the referendum area.
To vote in a local government election you must:
- be registered to vote;
- be 18 or over on the day of the election (‘polling day’);
- be a British, Commonwealth or EU citizen;
- be resident at an address in the area you wish to vote in;
- not be legally excluded from voting.
The Neighbourhood Development Plan, its associated information statement and prescribed documents can be viewed on the TDBC website HERE
Documentation associated with previous stages of the Trull & Staplehay Neighbourhood Plan can also be viewed on this webpage. In addition paper copies are also available to view at:
- The Deane House reception on Belvedere Road, Taunton, TA1 1HE during normal office hours;
- Trull Church Community Centre, Church Road, Trull, Somerset, TA3 7JZ in the foyer area during Hive Café opening hours;
- Trull Village Stores and Post Office, Honiton Rd, Trull, Somerset, TA3 7EP during normal opening hours.
If there are any questions about the referendum process or eligibility to vote these should be addressed to the TDBC Electoral Services Team on email@example.com or telephone 01984 635276.
If there are any questions about the Trull & Staplehay Neighbourhood Development Plan or planning policy in general these should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01823 356484.