It’s competition time!!
Taunton’s 107.8 Tone FM has introduced ‘Pub of the Month’ and throughout October, we are showcasing the 17th Century Hotel & Restaurant Nr Wellington.
Here are a few things about the 17th Century restaurant you may not know:
- It has a great selection of gluten & dairy free dishes and vegan food is available as well as traditional meat dishes.
- Dog friendly in the bar area which has a log burner & comfy sofas.
- 5 star food hygiene award
- The 17th Century is a traditional coaching inn reputed to have been built in 1644.
- Located on the A38 just 5 mins from Wellington towards Burlescombe
If you like the sound of this how would you like to win a fantastic meal for 2? We have 3 prizes to give away.
All you need to do is complete the form and answer this simple question – in what year was the 17th Century reputed to have been built?